Pages

Wednesday 14 November 2012

My Flatmates and Twitter

Hello again everyone! So if you remember from my last blog, I mentioned how most of my flatmates now have Twitter and follow me, and I thought this was a bad thing because then I couldn’t complain about them… well, actually, this sort of worked out to my advantage, the other day I tweeted about how the bins were really irritating me because no one would take them down and I’d done it the last few times, and then about 10 minutes later, I heard someone go to the kitchen and take the bins out. Now I’m not sure that this was due to my tweeting, but I’m just going to accept that it was. I can’t believe I actually got excited about someone actually taking the bins to, what has my life even come to *weeps*.

I have also finally realised that I have not been sticking to my plan about keeping up to date with all of my assignments… I have two due next week and am only about a quarter of the way through the first one, and then after those two, I still will have another four due in before Christmas… I can just see myself not leaving my room except for lectures and water.

What also doesn’t help is that I’ve arranged to visit an old friend at her university in Liverpool for the weekend, which means that there are four days where I won’t be able to complete my work. I’m excited about going to visit her, but I’m not as excited about losing four days of doing work. This means that as soon as I’ve written this, it’s back to the books to get them done ASAP!

The good news is that I will be paid soon, which will be very helpful seeing as I have somehow managed to spend practically all of my loan on goodness knows what. It’s like last year all over again, when will I ever learn…

No comments:

Post a Comment