Pages

Friday 18 January 2013

Happy January Everyone!


Happy January everyone, hope you all had a nice rest over the Christmas break, and entered 2013 positively. I don’t know if it was me, but those 3 weeks we had off seemed to fly by really quickly, and here we are again in the first week of the second term. At least this term isn't as long as the last one, that seemed to go on for an eternity! I’m so glad that I didn't have any work to do over the break, I don’t know if you remember, but I had eight assignments due in last term, and by the end of it I had lost the will to live.

Speaking of 2013, how many of you have already broken your new years resolutions? If you had made any to begin with that is. I figured that seeing as I can never stick to a resolution for the entire year, there was no point in having one. I thought about cutting down on coffee, and then I realised how much of a silly idea that would have been and quickly dismissed the idea. I mean today I made two trips to Starbucks to get my fix.



I did however think it would be an idea to try and not spend as much money this year, and maybe try to save, as I always seem to run out of money.  The reason as to why I always run out of money probably has something to do with the fact I seem to have expensive taste… for example, when the majority of my flatmates are buying own branded products from the supermarket and going to places such as Lidl and Aldi, I am buying all the branded items from Sainsbury’s. This is why I need to either marry into money, or find a well-paid job.

I wish you all the best for the new term, and hope you’re all settling back in, until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment