Pages

Friday 22 March 2013

End of the term time again


Hello again everyone, I hope all is well. It’s that time of the year again, THE END OF THE TERM! After another stressful term of assignments, working, and applying for work placements, it’s time to have 3 weeks off and have some relaxation before exams start… I knew there was something else I had to do, such fun! 

It’s not all bad though, after my 3 exams, which are over in the space of 2 weeks, there will be 3 months to do whatever I feel like. I bet you’re all looking forward to that moment, where you don’t have any assignments, any exams, just the ability to do whatever you feel like.

On a course related note, I got an email the other day regarding an option for my course next year. For those of you who don’t know, Human Resource Management is a programme that doesn't allow you to choose a module of your choice, which really sucks, because there are a few changes I would like to make. However, next year, there is the potential to select an option course! Which I was thrilled about, especially as it is a psychology module. So next year, I could be doing Business and Management Psychology as one of my options, as long as I get 60% overall for this year, which I really hope I do get anyway…


I’m looking forward to going away during the Easter break, as you may remember me talking about last time; I’m going to Amsterdam for 4 days for one of my flatmates birthday. This will actually be the first time I’ve been abroad, or on a plane, since 2009! I can’t believe it has been so long, but I’m sure it’ll be fine, even if it is with Easy Jet… At least it can’t be as bad as the last flight I was on, which ran out of fuel mid-flight… yeah, that was not fun.

I look forward to seeing you all back here after the Easter break, hopefully all refreshed and ready to go again for the final length of the academic year. Have a good break everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment