Pages

Tuesday 21 January 2014

Finally some feedback!

Hello there everyone, I hope you are well and settling into the new term. As you may remember from my last blog entry, I was complaining about not having received any grades back for this year so wasn’t sure if I was on track or not, but since that post, I have received two grades back, finally! And I am pleased to say they are both rather good, 70% and 72% respectively. If I can keep receiving grades like that, then I shall be very happy indeed! The grades that I have been waiting on, however, have still not been put up, which is slightly frustrating, but at least I have some kind of feedback.

An opportunity has also come up for me to complete a master’s degree that comes with quite a good discount. I have been thinking about doing a master’s degree for a while now and in a previous blog (last year I think) I mentioned about studying one in Sweden as it was free, but I would still have needed money for living costs. I will still need to save up some money in order to pay my tuition fees, but I don’t think I’ll get another opportunity to do this again at such low a cost. Although I would still like to travel, I am not sure if I can afford to be able to travel and save up for a master’s degree at the same, so my travel resolutions for 2014 may have to be postponed until the future. I mean I may not even get an offer, so I do not know what the future holds.

Whilst still on the subject of feedback, I have my dissertation feedback session today, which I will discuss with my tutor the next steps for my dissertation, scary stuff! It should be interesting nonetheless obtaining my own research and writing about it. I’ve never written anything near 10,000 words before, so it should be interesting to see how it goes.


Until next time, and make sure you wrap up warm when outside, and good luck with any work that you may have to complete! 

No comments:

Post a Comment