Pages

Tuesday 26 February 2013

Procrastination, a student’s best friend


Hello again everyone, hope you've all been keeping well during this dreary short month that we call February. The bad thing about February being a shorter month means that March deadlines come around sooner… which isn't so good. You know how I always go on about time flying by, I always see on Moodle that my deadlines are 32 days away, and then before I know it, they are due in a week’s time. One thing I have found, and something I thought I would learn to break the habit, is procrastination, a students biggest downfall.

Speaking of procrastination, there have been two different mediums that have taken up my attention, the first one is 9gag, which for those of you who don’t know is a sharing website of funny pictures and that around the internet, I can sit there for hours scrolling down chuckling to myself, and for the times that I’m not scrolling through 9gag, there is a game called Candy Crush, which I’m sure many of you have heard of, which also takes up a lot of my time, simply because it is so frustrating.



Despite what it sounds like, I have actually been productive this week. I managed to get my hair cut, buy some new clothes, paid for my trip to Amsterdam in Easter, as well as applied for a replacement debit card (I use mine too much and it has worn away slightly and doesn't always work). Maybe it’s a sign that I shouldn’t spend so much money…

At least I have something to look forward to again this weekend; I will be visiting an old friend of mine in Rugby. I haven’t seen him in almost two years! It doesn't feel like two years, but as I always say, and even have mentioned already here, time really flies by.

Have a great week and weekend everyone, until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment