Pages

Wednesday 28 August 2013

Final year… and puppies!

Hello again everyone! These upcoming weeks are going to be a bit strange, simply because not only will it be my 21st birthday, but I will also be entering the final year of my degree… I can’t believe that’s here already! Turning 21 will also be a bit strange, it’s almost like the age where you are finally an adult, there are more things you can do, and it just feels like a proper age, if that makes any sense at all.

I’m not entirely sure what I would like to do after I graduate though. As I said in my previous blog, I would love to travel more, but it’s a case of what my situation is when I graduate. If I have the available funds, and the spare time, I will happily do some travelling. But if I’m lucky enough, I could possibly have a job, or possibly something else! As they say, the world is your oyster, and a lot can change in a year.

That is one thing I've noticed as I've gotten older, people change, and situations change. Sometimes for the best, sometimes not, but change is inevitable and happens whether we like it or not. I certainly am not the same person I was a year ago, and I’m sure this also applies to most people. A saying I quite like which I think applies well here “we learn to accept the things we cannot change”.

This update does seem to be a bit serious, so I will try to end it on a more pleasant note…


I found out that Dalhousie University in Nova Scotia, Canada has a puppy room for stressed students! Who else thinks that that is something Greenwich should install? If I had a room full of puppies during my exams, I would have had very little stress, but I could have also been too relaxed to not revise… swings and roundabouts as they say…


Until next time, take care everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment