Pages

Tuesday 26 November 2013

November blues

Hello again everyone, I hope you are keeping well, and also keeping warm with the change in the

weather. November for me is turning out to be rather draining. Not only do I have my dissertation to do, I also have 5 other assignments to work on, and have been working as much as I can to try and get some extra money, which is leaving me feeling sleepy. That’s student life for you I guess, work work work!

Regarding the title for this blog entry, November really is a melancholy month. It is the lead up to winter, so it gets dark super early, it starts to get cold and wet. It’s also a rather busy period in terms of assignment submissions. Sticking to the cold theme, I really wish that my flatmate anpid I could afford to put the heating on. The one thing I miss about living in halls, all the bills are included, so you don’t have to worry about paying for the heating. We pretty much wear thick clothing all the time, as well as our pyjamas whenever possible.

I have the warmest dressing gown ever, and I love it! I wish it were socially acceptable to wear dressing gowns and pyjamas out on the street. Although saying that, several times when I have ventured out into the cold, I have seen several people wearing their pyjamas to do a bit of shopping. Clearly these are some people who have no shame. I mean don’t get me wrong; I enjoy pyjamas as much as the next person, but I wouldn’t actually wear them out in public.

At least I have managed to keep on top of my work so far… although I can picture myself over the upcoming month getting super stressed about everything. As long as I keep on track and don’t take days off, I should be fine.


I hope you are all managing your workload and are trying to keep warm. I also hope that your pyjamas are only being worn inside the house… Until next time, take care everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment