Pages

Tuesday 24 June 2014

Brighton, Paris, and results!

Hello everyone, I hope you are well. It’s been a few weeks since my last entry, so here is an update of what has been happening so far. As you may remember from my last entry, I had planned to go to Brighton for the day, as well as Paris. Both were really good days out, and I had a great time in both places. Having a change of scenery for a short while was nice.

We were really lucky with the weather in Brighton. The day my friends and I had planned to go, it was forecast to rain all day, but when we arrived, the sun was shining, and there were clear blue skies. It was really nice to just sit on the beach and look out to sea. There was something quite calming about it, and it made me wish I lived closer to the sea. I think if I lived by the sea, I would sit with a book on a daily basis and put the stresses of the day behind me.

The weather in Paris was not quite as nice as it was in Brighton. It was forecast to rain all day, and it did rain most of the day (as you can see in the picture of the Notre Dame) and it did rain ae! I am very happy with that, and it was exactly what I needed. lot of tourist stuff including s. This did put a damper on things (excuse the pun), and it did make us feel slightly miserable, but it was still a good day nonetheless. We did a lot of tourist things as well, including visiting the Arc de Triomphe, the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, and the Notre Dame, as well as navigating the confusing transport system used in Paris. The city of Paris is beautiful, and the food was amazing! I wish I could have bread from France delivered to my house daily, it was simply amazing!

In other news, I received the official results for my degree: I will be graduating on July 15th with an upper second class degree! I am very happy with that, and it was exactly what I needed.

I hope you all got the results you needed or expected, and I hope everyone has an enjoyable summer. I will be sure to keep you updated on what I do over the following weeks. For those of you going away on holiday, I hope you have an enjoyable time and stay safe. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment